May 16, 2008

Summer Term

The summer term has been especially busy for me. I'm taking six credits which is the minimum number to qualify as a full-time scholarship-eligible student. My classes are Physics 220 -Electricity (3 credits), Organic Chemistry Lab (2 credits), and Judaism and the Gospel (1 credit). The most stressful seems to be the O-chem Lab. We are in class for 14-15 hr/week. Then it requires about 5-6 hours out of class each week (at least). Then our teacher advised us we'd need 20 hours a week out of class at least to manage the class. My religion class takes about 2 hours/week. I'm also working on average 15-17 hours/week. Then I'm in Physics 6 hours/week and religion 2 hours/week. So, that adds up to 68 hours/week. Then you have to add meal time and laundry, and writing this blog. Then after adding my visits to Joe&Brittany and Eldon&Stephanie, in which time I often just do homework, plus some minimal social time, I've found myself extremely busy. On Monday I got up at 4:00am to do homework due at 8am and 10am. Today I got up at 6:00am. Yesterday I went to bed at 1:00am. I slept in on Thursday for a break until about 7:15 or so--I don't really remember. But, I look forward to the summer term of 40 hours work weeks and that's it. Well, I'm going to go do my physics lab and then go eat dinner, then maybe I'll play or do homework. I've recognized the truth in Melissa's comment that blogs are more interesting when there are entries written.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So I guess you are too busy to come to Colorado and move us in ;)