April 18, 2008

Finals Fun

This week has been a busy one (which isn't unusual). I've been taking and preparing for finals. There really just isn't time to appropriately prepare for each final. If I was actually dating, it would be even more complicated, although perhaps more fun. There has been a little excitement in this pretty dull time.

For three nights we've had a hit and runner leave little things, a quarter, a penny in an egg, one brownie, one cookie. This has gone on for about three nights. The first night I wasn't home when it happened. The second night we were too slow getting to the door to catch them. They came twice. The third night, this mystery person came and I bolted out the door, but didn't go the right direction. But, hopefully tonight, if they come again, I will chase them down and catch them. Once I catch them, I'll let them go. So, that's been kind of fun to get a late night run looking for this person.

I already took my religion and jazz history finals. The religion went really well, and the jazz history was a little unsure. Well, I'm going to go ahead and work on my Chemical Engineering study so that I can do OK on the final. I wish that I had something a little more exciting to report back, but I really don't.

Goodnight.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Question - does it have your name on it? Is it a girl?

jet said...

Yeah, my friend told me that my blog would be a lot more entertaining if I had children....such is life as a single...

Melissa said...

Hey Dallan...guess what is really good for blogs...new posts ;)

Unknown said...

So, the mystery ended when I caught the person, who was Marcy. She says she had helpers. So, that's the end of it.