September 17, 2008

What's new in the swing of things

School is swinging back and will be hitting hard especially as tests begin to stack up. So what's new this year? For one thing, I'm not probably doing quite as well in school. Also, I'm taking time to work, to have a little fun with Paula, Devin and roommates. I'm visiting Joe and Brittany a little more often, and making use of Joe's years of dating experience by receiving dating counseling from him and Brittany, and I'm getting seven hours of sleep each night. Well, it's back to homework!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Dallan...are you trying to get married in the next year or two because you might want to try Edd or Eldon advice instead ;) Love you Joe...

Stephanie said...

True, true. ;)

Devin said...

"Dallan...are you trying to get married in the next year or two because you might want to try Edd or Eldon advice instead ;) Love you Joe..." -Melissa

Devin Kelm - haha! ouch. I know I thought that, but I can't remember if I actually said it to Dallan though.

EGP said...

Now now, the truth of the matter is that I wouldn't have been married without the advice of Dan and Melissa, and the prodding by Joe. Without Joe I would have been even more of a hermit.